Still Sold Out Cover Picture (progress)

Following on from the Still Sold Out logo, I was asked to come up with an image for the facebook page's cover photo. This was to be in a similar colour scheme and portray to tragedy theatre mask i some way. Here's a progression of some ideas, I'm still to discuss progress with the client.










This led me to use an online images editor (pixlr.com/editor) which seemed great for simple mock-ups. Plus it's free and you don't have to download anything so it's good if you don't have a lot of disc space.








I then played about with the levels and such, I think one of the next three options is close to what I'll do for the final work.






I'd love to have the resources right now to make a lino print version of this, I think the bold lines could work really well. 

Also, check out www.facebook.com/stillsoldout if you need a laugh.


No comments:

Post a Comment